So I have some exciting news that will make (nearly) all of your jewelry and accessory needs come true (maybe)…I’m a Stella and Dot independent stylist (again!)! Some of you who keep up with my blog (or just my life in general) may know that I sold Stella and Dot jewelry for a few years and stopped a year ago. The only reason I stopped was due to my short stint as a stay-at-home mom. I didn’t really feel like I would wear the jewelry as much, but in actuality, I really did wear it, just in different ways. I have been itching to get back at it for a while for so many reasons.
1. Stella and Dot helped me define my personal style.
If you follow my blog, you know I wear Stella and Dot all of the time. I hosted my first Stella and Dot trunk show in 2012, and I was able to earn over $250 in free jewelry! That’s actually how I started to build my collection.
I was attracted to certain pieces when I saw them in the catalog. Didn’t know why really…but a great feature of the Stella and Dot website is that it pairs your favorite piece with other pieces to really help you define your style. One of my first major pieces was the rebel pendant, and I’ve honestly worn it multiple times a week for the last three years. From there, I realized I always gravitated toward the edgy pieces in my clothing and shoe choices, and the rest is history, I guess.
Here are some pictures from past blog posts featuring Stella and Dot pieces I consider to be my staples.
|The SUTTON NECKLACE, which can be worn five different ways!|
|The SAHARA PENDANT NECKLACE, a fun, unique, and budget-friendly option|
|The SILVER REBEL PENDANT. You know my feelings on this one.|
|The GOLD REBEL PENDANT|
2. Quality is second to none.
So Stella and Dot is sold exclusively online through independent stylists like me. Some may argue the pieces are a bit pricey, but I have learned the hard way that you get what you pay for.
In all disclosure, I spent $79 on my rebel pendant, but I’m still wearing it more than three years later. I have tried to purchase cheaper jewelry but have not had the luck in quality that I have had with Stella and Dot. And when I have had customers in the past who have had problems with their pieces, I was able to get them new ones pretty painlessly. Customer service is great with this company.
3. The jewelry is a nice blend of trendy and classic.
I have found that Stella and Dot is the best jewelry line out there to feature a great blend of trendy and classic pieces. Case in point: the rebel pendant was part of the 2012 collection and is still very on-trend.
4. New favorites.
So what are the pieces I’m loving right now?
|A multitasking wallet in such a classic, yet cool finish (brushed metallic) that will match any purse you carry.
It also fits a cell inside the front pocket and has a wrist strap that makes a shopping trip with the girls so much easier.
|Gwen Stefani wore it on the red carpet.
If that isn’t reason enough to like it, this ring is a perfect blend of classic and edgy (much like many Stella and Dot pieces) and is adjustable so you can wear on multiple fingers depending on your jewelry game that day.
|A budget-friendly statement necklace featuring fringe, which is all the rage this season.|
Love what you see? Want to see more?
1. Browse and order through my website: Access the link HERE.
2. Request a catalog: If you would prefer to see a catalog, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send one to you!
3. Hold a trunk show: You can host a jewelry trunk show for your friends and family who love jewelry and accessories as much as you do. And by hosting, you get free jewels and half-off items, too! I hosted trunk shows to build up my collection before I began selling. In my first show as a Stella and Dot customer, I earned over $250 in free jewelry!
When I help you host as your stylist, I set up in your home (bring my collection), and you earn amazing hostess benefits. No sales speeches at the beginning or embarrassing/awkward games…just a pop-up shop where you and your friends can try on some amazing jewelry and get styled by me!
No time to host a party? No problem! How about an online trunk show where your friends access a link provided by me? Super easy.
Want more info? Visit my Stella and Dot website or email me!
4. Order from a trunk show THIS MONTH for some amazing deals! By ordering through a trunk show, you get access to better deals AND a flat shipping rate, not to mention you are helping one amazing lady earn some free jewels. Click HERE to access my friend Ashton’s trunk show and secure a flat shipping rate as well as exclusive deals only available to those ordering from a trunk show!
Want to give your husband some Christmas ideas? Set up an online account through my website and create a wishlist!
AND HOW ABOUT A GIVEAWAY? (Or two…)
The first four trunk show orders I receive will get free shipping! Either I will place the order for you and cover your shipping OR I will credit you your shipping costs after you have ordered!
Anyone who places an order through a trunk show in the first 30 days will be entered in a drawing for a free Remy Wrap Bracelet, a great staple piece in pretty white/gold combination that could easily be paired with any other bracelet you have now!